Monday, February 27, 2006

Serenity

Looks like I've been tagged. I blame Darrell.

(Darrell would be perfect for the Blue Man group, doncha think?)



Four jobs I've had
* Computer Store retail and repairs
* Dish washer at a Marriott Convention center
* Code monkey in the College of Education at UGA
* Sysadmin and all-around nice guy (Not mutually exclusive)

Four movies I can watch over and over
* Groundhog day (1993)
* Cabin Boy (1994)
* Kwai tsan tseh (1984) aka Wheels on Meals
* Blues Brothers (1980)
(only four? Such constraints!)

Four places I've lived
* Athens, Georgia
* Florida
* Las Vegas, NV
* (That's it. I don't get around much)

Four TV shows I love
* Family Guy
* Simpsons
* Good Eats
* The new Battlestar Galactica

Four places I've vacationed
* Poland
* Seattle
* Montreal/Toronto
* Bahamas Islands

Four of my favorite dishes
* The Udon noodle bowl at Vivian's
* A thick Ribeye steak; salted, peppered, seared, and broiled medium rare
* Can't go wrong with fried chicken from KFC
* All 'I' can eat sushi != All 'you' can eat sushi

Four sites I visit daily
* Slashdot
* Blank Label Comics
* Slickdeals
* Our RT system

Four places I would rather be right now
* Sleeping
* Camping
* With all of my friends and family at a huge crab-boil
* Mastering Space and Time from an intergalactic mind-powered spacepod, with flame decals

Four bloggers I am tagging
* Carey
* Naomi
* Rick
* Sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you embarrassed about your time at the EB?

Anonymous said...

Mike, you left out the time you were the male stripper at Boneshakers.

Anonymous said...

Such a slacker for not keeping this site updated. You big slacker!