Saturday, March 18, 2006

7 Ups



Has it really been that long since I last posted? Wow.

Well not much has changed. It's windy (hailed last week), work is working. I'm keeping myself busy with personal projects when I'm not working on keeping up at the office. I discovered a magnificent Asian market on the other side of town. So much meat! And you can pay 2 bucks to arm wrestle with Totoyami the Giant sea crab (Pseudocarcinus Gigas to his friends). Too bad most good grocers are located in the most congested areas of the city.

I just discovered (from slashdot) that one of the breweries that has a big influence here, Fat Tire from Brooklyn Brewery, uses some pretty neat environmentally friendly conservation methods, such as using 'a cogeneration process that involves anaerobic bacteria turning wastewater into methane gas for power'. There's an even closer one that is doing neat things too, New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins, Colorado. Bottoms up, tree huggers!

Oh, BTW My Name is Earl rocks. I'm making a list, but it's of all the automobiles I've been bad to. I'm working on my Car-ma. hyuk!

No comments: