
My brother and his wife got Monday off so they decided to make a trip to Vegas. We went to see the
Blue Man Group; first time I've ever seen that, second time for them. It's a great show, and I'm always amazed that they can pull off 2 shows every night. I read that Spamalot is coming to the Wynn here in Las Vegas, and will be here for the next 10 years. I can't wait to see it! I don't think it ever made it's way to Atlanta, otherwise I would have caught it there.
Oh, and here's a picture of one Michael regarding one 'Blue Man'.
----
The sad truth is I rarely get my butt to the drawing desk, instead choosing to recreate with a book or with World of Warcraft and a movie. I hope to get my ink in gear and try to work on improving myself beyond a 5th grade drawing level.
---
At work on my Linux laptop I am iTunes impaired, however I like to use this super-simple tool to pull down my favorite NPR and various other podcasts: bashpodder. All command-line and super easy to configure. NPR Podcast list.
No comments:
Post a Comment