
So I am a scooter dude now. I ride a scooter all around town. It's fun. Damn Fun.
Sure, I could get there faster. The landscape could blur before me, just before I get to the 711 to get my slurpee. I could zip around the SUVs to get to the Albertson's before them to get the deal on ribeyes before those unworthy folks. But you know, I don't care. I like to sit, and I like to ride. Combine the two and you have up-front seating for the adventure that is modern american life.
Of course I wear goggles when I ride. The dust and wind is pretty bad out here. And don't forget your armor. From what i can tell, I'm one of the most well equipped 49ccs on the road, buddy.
90MPG ain't bad.
(note: There is not a single building in this town like the one in that picture)
2 comments:
My wife and I think that you have grown eccentric over time. At least that is better than thinking you are gay. Enjoy :-)
That ROCKS!!
You're my hero.
:)
Post a Comment