Sunday, March 01, 2009

Participation



Hello. We apologize for the delay. Thank you for your patience.

I've been quite busy since the last legitimate post. I'll be making an effort to post more often and will be recounting some of the significant events that had happened recently in my little life. Let's start with the future ....

Scooter Rallies!
I've decided that this year will be the year of rally participation, starting in March with the Las Vegas High Rollers Weekend (10th Anniversary). This will be local for me, so it'll be a nice start. It'll also be chock-full of Brits. Every other year British folks attend this rally en masse. I'm hoping the poor economy will be offset by the strength of the Euro, and the Brits will come in numbers bigger than the last time they came. It's always fun to laugh at their accents right before they trounce you soundly on the road.

The following weekend will be the Rides of March in San Luis Obispo. I've wanted to go to California more often since I'm this close, but can never come up with a good reason. This trip should be a good test run road-trip to get all the kinks worked out for the next rally, Amerivespa. This rally will be in Los Gatos/San Jose, and should be a blast.

All this rally fun should be even fun-er now that I've popped on a Sito Plus exhaust on the Stella and re-jetted. I can hold my own out there on the surface roads now. I have to hold myself back, though. This is a lot more power on 10 inch wheels than what I was used to.


More to come about past events... like Burning Man 2008!

No comments: