Nothing much to report. Still working some long night shifts and making use of my off-time.
We stopped by Star Trek: The Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton last night, to check on the Star Trek Convention. We went over to Quark's Bar to see the action. I wore my own uniform. A lot of folks there were dressed up and enjoying themselves. We went there specifically because this is the last year we will be able to. The Hilton will be closing Star Trek: The Experience in September
Still preparing for Burning Man. We have as much stuff together as we can for now. I'll be volunteering at the Playa Info Directory; I like to jump right into the thick of it.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really need to post something so people will know you are still alive. :)
Post a Comment