Friday, February 01, 2008

Where's the 'any' key?



The weather is getting a little colder here, so I'll probably pick up some warmer motorcycle gloves at a sale. I'll soon put up a review of a shield defogger I found recently, called Cat Crap. I'm anticipating today's trip after work to Fry's to pick a Weller WTCPT soldering station for my mad plans. It appears to not be in much demand, as they are only getting one, and I called in to reserve it. Fry's had the best price I could find so far, which is highly unusual.

I will probably also stop by the boot store. To look at boots. Red Wing boots.

I am also eagerly awaiting the upcoming Las Vegas Scooter Rally which I missed last year due to a newly broken thumb in a splint.

Also also, I'm awaiting the paperback version of Terry Pratchett's latest novel. I'm still waiting for a decent and affordable ebook reader, and reasonable ebook prices, but until then I will hold out for paperbacks.

No comments: