Monday, June 05, 2006

I am ... Sancho.


Here's a drawing I made, obviously while insane.


Well, I must say that traveling N/S across the U.S. is much more interesting than poking across Longitude-wise. I guess it depends. Either way, covering all of I75 is something every good East coaster should do at least once in their life. I'm still hanging with the family on the East coast for today until I fly back, but I'm not too excited about going back to Las Vegas just yet.

I'm still excited about the Sony eReader. The two things that always stop me from embracing any eBook technology is the cost of the device, and the fact that most eBooks retail for just $1 under the cost of a paperback. This offering, however, does not relieve any of these deterrents but it is super-cool tech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be on the crack rock

Pradoster said...

Actually, I drew this one in Athens :-)